Wack that those Weeds

It's Sunday and it's slightly raining. I am not doing blog maintenance today so go ahead and read some of what I think is my best. Read about cats and doping, read about my rage against a grumpy Metro driver, read my boring reason for starting this blog. It has none of the humor of my other post.

After you have had a few laughs at my expense go outside and take a few wacks out of that stupid weed called buttercup. The same one that will eventually give me a rash.

I will be outside in my garden tackling the weeds and will come in briefly when I find out someone's cat pooed in my yard, grrrrr!

These aren't the weeds I am trying to tackle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidical Mass: Central District Greenway/Visit Electric Lady

Kidical Mass South Seattle: Destination Jefferson Park

FREE Bike Kidical Mass/Picnic/Family Bike Expo