Friday Grow Light


Happy Friday! I had an amazing anniversary where I biked to Krispy Kreme, bought 3 dozen pink sprinkle donuts and then personally delivered them to all the women and the 3 men in my husband's department so they don't hate him.

I loved all the stares I got from people while I biked down 1st Ave with the Krispy Kreme goodness strapped to the top of my basket. I had a couple people look even drool. One person laughed and said, "ohh, donuts!"

On to new things. I looked under my grow light this morning to see little seedlings peeking through the pots I like to have people smell and then tell them that it was made out of COW Poop! Smell, smell it! As you can clearly see, I am growing peppers in this tray.

Comments

  1. El querer es poder, que maravilla es la vida de las semillas. Felicidades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La foto esta favulosa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kidical Mass: Central District Greenway/Visit Electric Lady

Tern Vektron: My first 300 miles

Cargo Bikes on Sound Transit: Not so fast