Pedaler's Fair NOT Peddler's Fair, better than Cochella



Are you sad that you couldn't make it to Cochella? Really, that sad? I'm going to just tell you that you don't need to feel that way. I love reading all about it just because it gives me a good chuckle before I say Shema at night. Personally I have no desire to go to Cochella because I lived through Cochella for most of my life. Looks like stars are channeling their inner Santa Cruz hippy. Also, it is a place where you can see old foggies shoot a play gun with their daughter. Are you sad because you will miss out on the drug fest, don't be. You will miss it anyway because you will feel inclined to do drugs and wear jorts. Don't worry, you still have time to be the worst person there.

In any case, are you planning on going? Well, read all about how to handle crazy people. We all have to deal with those people and I am sure Cochella will provide you with more than enough crazy to get through.

Ahh, you say Cochella is not your mazel? Well, I have something for you. Go to the Pedaler's Fair this weekend. When does it start? It happens to start on 4/20. Yes, 420, if you know what I mean, hehehe. So, you can get the feeling of drugs without the drugs themselves, check!

The first day is Shabbos so we will be at home. As long as we can manage to get everyone out of the house on Sunday we will try to go. Yeah!! Maybe next year I can convince my younger sister to go with me to Cochella just for a good laugh. Hemppy (apparently, people can't say her name correctly so I am calling her Hemppy for now) are you in? Maybe we can goo to SXSW next time. I will make you ride a bike? I will laugh at you, if it makes you feel better. I am seriously lacking sun so I would even settle for just a trip where we sit on the beach in Carmel. Let me know, pronto!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidical Mass: Central District Greenway/Visit Electric Lady

Cargo Bikes on Sound Transit: Not so fast

Rainier Ave: The best place to crash your car into buildings