Me so Tired

I am getting tired and pretty cranky about it. I am still riding my bike because apparently biking more than 20 miles is WAY easier than walking down the street to catch the bus. No kidding! If you remember our epic barfing then you might know that I cleaned that toilet like there was no tomorrow each time. This meant it got used a lot and the toilet seat cracked. It cracked and then it came completely unhinged off the toilet itself. On one of the days I was alone I biked over to Lowes to buy a new one. Why in the world did they put that department at the back of the store?? I was huffing and puffing my way trying to keep up with the most unfit worker there. I was like, slow down dude, see this stomach, it is not beer. I even asked before I made my way back there if they could just bring me one. I didn't care what color it was. No, I walked all the way to the back of the store. I should be allowed to bring in my bike right! I was lazy and didn't even bother to take a picture of the bike outside Lowes, although they do have a very nice bike rack.

In interest of lazy I decided to feature some pictures of bikey stuff we have snapped but haven't gotten around to posting here. Enjoy!

This bike was found outside one of the building around the Amazon hub at Lake Union. I love trikes!

This was found at a local toy store in Columbia City. I wonder how loud that would be?

This is on the intersection of Broadway and Pine. I see this guy a lot. Anyone know who he is?

Anyway, I would add more but I can't find my camera. I know it is around here somewhere but where? The other night I took off my rings and then dropped, found them and then realized that they are tight on my fingers. Oh well!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidical Mass: Central District Greenway/Visit Electric Lady

FREE Bike Kidical Mass/Picnic/Family Bike Expo

Oh Rainier! #DemandMore