I have an email ADDRESS..WHAT HAVE I DONE?


Donuts! Just to mess with your mind.

In the interest of NOT clogging up my email with a combo of stuff I have created an email for bike advocacy stuff.

I am now wading in the waters of bike advocacy.

WHAT HAVE I DONE??

Here is my email if you want to know the following:

-Hey, when are we going to get a protected bike lane on Rainier Ave.

-You want to tell me your harrowing story about trying to bike in the Rainier Valley and not die.

-You want to donate to FamilyBike. You know you want to.

Don't bother me with anything else, I will ignore you!

Shirley/No Spandex Required

nospandexreq at gmail dot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kidical Mass: Central District Greenway/Visit Electric Lady

Tern Vektron: My first 300 miles

Cargo Bikes on Sound Transit: Not so fast