FREE Bike Kidical Mass/Picnic/Family Bike Expo


Hopefully it will be this beautiful on Sunday
I know, it's late notice but this Sunday is a Kidical Mass ride. I will be meeting everyone at the grassy playfield at Jimi Hendrix Park and we will make our way down through Coleman Park to Bicycle Sunday. Whoopie! At the end we can hang out and bonus try out some of the rental fleet of Familybike.org.

WHEN: Sunday July 10th Noon

MEETING LOCATION: Jimi Hendrix Park by the grassy playfield.

I will try to tweet but find it incredibly hard since I like to talk, blah blah blah.

Here is the link to the Facebook event page just in case.

Again, you don't have to have kids to join us on this ride. We welcome people without children as well.

Your exit strategy: How will you get home?

Once we reach our destination along Lake Washington Bicycle Sunday I can direct you to several routes back to either our meeting spot or a good route to get on Link Light Rail.

I promise to bring my bubble gun.

Comments

  1. Wait? Do we have to have equipment to try or are you bringing equipment. I want to try and ride with my toddler, but I don't know if I am strong enough or how I would do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have bikes you can try with your toddler at the end of the ride. You can meet us at the entrance of Seward Park Ave where Bicycle Sunday begins around 1pm and we will have an assortment of bikes. With a car free/flat street it is easier to test out bikes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kidical Mass: Central District Greenway/Visit Electric Lady

Cargo Bikes on Sound Transit: Not so fast

Rainier Ave: The best place to crash your car into buildings